dv6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv6 battery

dv6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samsung i8910 vs Samsung i8510 - Both Boasting Superb Features

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Samsung i8910 vs Samsung i8510 - Both Boasting Superb Features  Empty
PostSubject: Samsung i8910 vs Samsung i8510 - Both Boasting Superb Features    Samsung i8910 vs Samsung i8510 - Both Boasting Superb Features  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Samsung i8910 and Samsung i8510 are marvellous phones with 8 mega pixels camera and other extreme facilities. If you love a phone multimedia exaggeration, you can go with one like these.?

Among all the leading manufactures of mobile, Samsung is one that has launched a number of mobile phones to compete with other reputed brands. In its efforts to give good business tussle to other top notch brands, Samsung has come up with Samsung i8910 and Samsung i8510. It is true that both are great at their own place but people must know which one is much better for them. Therefore here we have a comparison which can choose you between Samsung i8910 and Samsung i8510.
Let抯 first discuss Samsung i8910:
If you are looking for some revolutionary phones, you would not like to miss Samsumg i8910. This handset has everything to appeal you from external to internal features. Once you get familiar with its extraordinary features, you will go made to buy it. Some of such features are as follows:
Samsumg i8910 is 123x 58 x 12.9 mm in dimensions. It has 3.7拻 color OLED touchscreen of 16 M and its resolution is 640 x 360 pixels. This ensures an amazing experience of viewing and browsing on it.The i8910 comes with quad band GSM, GPRS, Edge technology, 7.2 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA. It offers you inbuilt memory of 8/16GB and an extra microSD card slot of 16GB, 8 mega pixels camera with LED flash, auto focus and face detection features.With features like WiFi, Route66抯 Samsung Mobile Navigator, standard microUSB port, Bluetooth 2.1 and GPS, you will feel satisfied to hold and grab one. These are just a few calling features; then you can imagine what about others. No doubt its a good value for you money.
Samsung i8510:
Even this handset of Samsung is no way less than others. You must know that it is the first ever 8MP camera phone launched in the UK. So it too proved a revolutionary mobile rendering excellent photography and multimedia experience. Other features of Samsung i8510 are:
24/7 3D multimedia entertainment features supporting DivX, WMV, Real Player and MPEG4 formats. Crystal clear 2.8" 16M colour LCD.Extra 16GB memory slot.Two world famous games: Asphalt 4 3D and FIFA 08.WiFi connection and HSDPA high speed Internet.A-GPS technology for geo-tagging service and navigation and. Symbian OS V9.3, S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 2 for easy download.Feature wise even this Samsung i8510 is less than Samsung i8910. So now it抯 up to you to go for any of them you find more impressive in the store.

Article Tags:
Samsung I8910, Samsung I8510
Back to top Go down
https://dv6-battery.forumotion.com

Samsung i8910 vs Samsung i8510 - Both Boasting Superb Features
Page 1 of 1