dv6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv6 battery

dv6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K550i Click In Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K550i Click In Style Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K550i Click In Style   Sony Ericsson K550i Click In Style EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Another cyber Shot mobile with a super stylish design, the Sony Ericsson K550i successfully carries the reputation of its predecessors. At around 85 grams, the handset is quite lightweight and slim, and is easy to be carried around. The handset comes in a black colour casing with pearl white colours, and makes a good impression. The Sony Ericsson K550i features a beautiful 262k colour TFT type screen, with high resolution. This not only makes viewing an eye candy, but also makes a perfect viewfinder. The camera capability of Sony Ericsson K550i comes with its 2 Mega pixels camera, which comes complete with a digital zoom, photo light, auto focus & dedicated camera features menu.

Simply slide the covers and the camera is ready to shoot. The users can also publish and share their flicks on social networking sites. Not only still photographs, the cyber shot camera of Sony Ericsson K550i also allows the users to take videos, and save those fun moments are moving video footage. More, for extra fun and doze of creativity, the Sony Ericsson K550i comes with VideoDJ, for editing and customizing video sequences. There is also a plethora of wallpaper and screen savers to add make the handset more visually appealing.

Other features of Sony Ericsson K550i include a good music player, compatible to all popular formats. Messaging services like SMS, MMS, email and push email. For connectivity, the Sony Ericsson K550i comes with Blue tooth, GPRS, USB, EDGE and infrared. It includes Quad Band (GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800 & GSM 1900) and integrated browser. Its PIM features include essentials like organisers, clock, phone book, speaker phone, flight mode, business card exchange and file manager. The handset has 64 MB of memory, and offers 7 hours of talk time. All in all, a decent handset to explore. Specially if you want some good imaging experience.

Back to top Go down
https://dv6-battery.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K550i Click In Style
Page 1 of 1