dv6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv6 battery

dv6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K610i White Slim Elegance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K610i White Slim Elegance Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K610i White Slim Elegance   Sony Ericsson K610i White Slim Elegance EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:05 pm

3G phones have given a new dimension to the mobile technology. Almost all mobile manufacturers are launching handsets equipped with 3G. The main reason of getting a huge response from consumers side is its speedy connectivity. You can simply call 3G as high speed connectivity! Sony Ericsson has also launched handsets in that category. The slim and stylish Sony K610i launched by Sony Ericsson has got a huge popularity in the mobile market all over the globe. The Sony K610i balances beautifully with its slim design, tempting looks and high profile 3G features. Out of the two different coloured casing which is red and white, the Sony K610i white looks gorgeous and when you see, it抯 like love at first sight. Enjoy playing with the features in a 3G style and manage your active lifestyle with ease.

With a 262k TFT colour screen, the handset provides a good platform to view and enjoy video clips, images and other premium features. Take a shot with an integrated 2.0 mega-pixel camera. The Sony Ericsson K610i has picture editor and picture effects to give you high quality images. Capture video footage and share with your friends via MMS. The handset also comes with a built-in music player ?rock the music on the go or, personalize a ring tone using MusicDJ and Play Now features.

The handset offers features to organize your business world on the go. Get emails directly in your phone via Push email, use video calling for conferencing with your business partners and 3G brings faster connectivity for easy and fast access of the Internet. Download heavy attachments in no time. What's more, the handset provides technologies including Bluetooth, GPRS, UMTS, etc., to connect and share documents. This beautiful collection of 3G handset from Sony Ericsson has everything to bring a smile on your face. Sony Ericsson K610i

Back to top Go down
https://dv6-battery.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K610i White Slim Elegance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dv6 battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: