dv6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv6 battery

dv6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Install A Motherboard.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How to Install A Motherboard. Empty
PostSubject: How to Install A Motherboard.   How to Install A Motherboard. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:07 pm

(Important make sure you read through this guide even before you start installation of your new motherboard. )
The motherboard is the largest and one of the most important components of your personal computer. It’ s reliability and health is utmost important.
Once you have selected and purchased your motherboard you will be ready for installation. Carefully remove the motherboard from the field, do not remove it out of the ESD (electro static discharge) travelling bag. Do a quick inventory to make sure you have all of your parts. Most likely you should have all of you IDE cables for any hard drive and cdrom, and possibly I/O plate. If you purchased your motherboard that support ATA hard drives you should have those cables.
Once you have verified there is all the parts, pick up the user manual, and read through it, you don’ t have to study it from cover to cover but you want to familiarize yourself with typically the motherboard, in addition many motherboard manufactures will also include a quick installation guide so take a look at that also.
Now you are ready, your work area should be clean and static no cost. Put on your anti static wrist band, if you find one. A anti static wrist band is probably basically a cloth wrist band that has a snap on stretchable cable that is grounded, the grounded surface area helps keep electrostatic discharge in control.
Remove the motherboard from the box and all of the parts. Then remove the motherboard via ESD bag and lay it from the empty box. Cut open your ESD bag on each side and change it inside out so that you can lay your motherboard inside of it. Just laying your new motherboard on top of your ESD bag is not enough protection from electronica static discharge.
Prepare your laptop chassis. If you have previously installed and mounted your power, tie the power cords out of your way with some wire ties, or some Velcro. You need a clear path from the opening of your chassis to the bottom of your respective chassis, where your motherboard will be mounted.
Something’ s you need to think about before you drop another motherboard into your framework is, cooling. Depending on what type of processor you have acquired, the processor may function hot. So you have to contemplate good ventilation for a chassis. Heat can destroy your new investment in a matter of hours. If you do not usually have at least two harrow fans on your chassis its possible you have to think about basically cutting a hole either opening into your chassis or on the side to mount the deplete fans. Ok pick your jaw off the ground; it’ s not as bad as it sounds. If you have a dremel with a cutting blade it can be very easy. Use an old CD as a template and draw around the CD with a washable gun. Then just follow the line with your dremel. Now you don’ t have to do this, you can get hold of a chassis with plenty in exhaust fans already established, so that is something to consider when you are in the process of buying all of your parts.
Now let’ s get back to installing your new motherboard. Once you have a clear path towards bottom of your laptop chassis, make sure that you have your bag of screws handy, and a extensive neck Philips screw operater. Take a look at the motherboard mounts, they are installed inside of your chassis, these are the mounts that you will align with the holes to the motherboard. If you do not have any mounts you will have to installed them your sub-conscious. The hardware should attended with your chassis but if your chassis is new; if not make sure you save your screws, when you remove your old mummy board.
Remove the old I/O plate and install the fresh one, take a think about the manual for reference. Make sure that it is secure. Look at the mounts that are on the bottom of your, chassis you want to make sure that you line up the mounts together with the holes that are drilled on your mother board. (Important DO NOT DRILL ANY HOLES IN THE MOTHERBOARD) Angle the motherboard so that I/O ports will match while using the holes on the I/O registration. There is a good chance that you might need to remove the break away pieces of metal the cover some I/O holes in the I/O plate. It is a good idea to check for suitable match before installing mom board.
As you angle the motherboard towards the I/O plates make sure that mounting holes on any motherboard are lining up together with the mounts on the chassis. Gently push the motherboard into the back of the chassis so that the I/O ports are snug resistant to the I/O plate, and that all of the ports are protruding all the way up out.
Once you have typically the motherboard correctly align while using I/O plate you are prompted to mount the motherboard to the chassis with the screws provided. Tighten each screw down so that they are snug; do not over tighten the screws.
Use the manual while your guide and connect the facility LED, speaker, reset turn ECT, coming off of the chassis to the F_panel (Front Panel) within your motherboard. Since each motherboard might be slightly different make sure to refer to the instructions for exact instruction.
Ok well there you have it. You just installed your own motherboard. Need more home elevators motherboards, and motherboard form factor like the AT or ATX at once over http: //www. amecomputers. com/form-factor-motherboards. htm.
Back to top Go down
https://dv6-battery.forumotion.com

How to Install A Motherboard.
Page 1 of 1