dv6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv6 battery

dv6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K810i Clicking In Style... Click In Fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K810i Clicking In Style... Click In Fun Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K810i Clicking In Style... Click In Fun   Sony Ericsson K810i Clicking In Style... Click In Fun EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:05 pm

The revolutionary 'K' series of Sony Ericsson just gets better with each new entrant. And even this time the debutant, Sony Ericsson K810i is enabled with solid style and features, to carry on the good work of its genre. The handset truly hits the nail on the head when it comes to giving users what they want.

The main difference between Sony Ericsson K810i and its elder siblings is its aesthetic design. The device is much in sync with the trendy glossy fashion phone, and thus comes with a shiny gloss front section. Also added is a unique and interesting keypad, featuring small circular silver keys.

Like its predecessor, even Sony Ericsson K810i comes with a good camera. The specifications remain the same: a 3.2-megapixel sensor, auto-focus and a xenon flash. Even the camera software shares the same story. You can capture still as well as videos, adjust white balance and picture quality, and send pictures via MMS, blogs or emails. And of course you also get the advantage of BestPic, where nine photos in quick succession are taken when you press the shutter button. Probably the only difference in the camera software is the option for Photo Fix that automatically adjusts light balance, brightness and contrast.

As far as performance of the Sony Ericsson's K810i's camera goes, its much better than its competitors. The only problem is that there is a slight shutter lag, resulting in blur snaps, of one does not hold the camera still until its completely finished. For greater clicking pleasure, the device comes with a change. When the device is activated, the 1, 4, 7 and asterisk keys turn into camera hard keys and give you direct access to some of the camera settings. These are marked out by small blue backlit icons.

Other features of Sony Ericsson K810i are identical to the ones found on the K800i. They being - Bluetooth, infrared and 3G connectivity, a VGA camera, an MP3 player, an expandable memory Stick Micro M2 slot, support for POP3 and IMAP4 email accounts, an RSS feed reader, an FM radio and a Web browser.

Undoubtedly, the Sony Ericsson K810i is one of the best camera phones we had seen so far.

Sony Ericsson K810i

Back to top Go down
https://dv6-battery.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K810i Clicking In Style... Click In Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dv6 battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: