dv6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv6 battery

dv6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACER Aspire 5741G Laptop Battery Reviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

ACER Aspire 5741G Laptop Battery Reviews Empty
PostSubject: ACER Aspire 5741G Laptop Battery Reviews   ACER Aspire 5741G Laptop Battery Reviews EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Looking for ACER Aspire 5741G Laptop Battery? We are your best choice, you can find your ACER Aspire 5741G Battery at our online shop, scure shopping, fast shipping, brand new, 1 year warranty guarantee!Battery Type: Li-ionBattery Volt: 11.1VBattery Capacity: 4800mAhBattery Weight: 393.3gBattery Color: BlackBattery Size: 270.95 x 52.60 x 20.10mmBattery Code: NAC049Brand new, 30 Days Money Back, 1 year warranty! Secure Shopping GuaranteeFinal price including GST - Australia onlySale price: AU$55.90Some reviews for ACER Aspire 5741G Battery:This a great Aspire 5741G battery. I don't have to carry around my power cord with me all the time. It lasts about 2 1/2 times longer than my stock one did. I like the angle it adds to the computer. I recommend it.Had the Aspire 5741G Acer battery a few weeks. I am happy with it. The first time I charged it, it showed 6+10 hours. The next time it was 7+15. Have not charged it since. A great feature of this larger battery for me, is that it raises the back end of my netbook one inch - making it easier to type on.No surprise, this is a big acer battery Aspire 5741G. It extend out the back and off the bottom a good inch. SO WHAT! I didn't buy this battery for it's small size, I bought it for the extended runtime! First indications are I'll get about 9 hours on a charge. Even with the battery the netbook is still smaller than anything else, and now I can go all day w/out plugging in. Exactly what I ordered! If you're looking for something small, use the battery that the computer comes with. If you're looking for an extended runtime, this is what you want!The obvious appeal of this product is the extended battery life. I needed a replacement battery for my little Acer netbook after the original (3 cell) Acer battery stopped taking a charge, and for the price difference it just makes sense to get the super-battery. So far, the battery has lived up to the claims. I have stopped packing up my power cord for carrying the netbook around, and I don't need to be near an outlet to use the device for more than a couple of hours at a time. I always liked the little computer; now that I don't have to worry about plugging it in every few hours I like it even more.

Back to top Go down
https://dv6-battery.forumotion.com

ACER Aspire 5741G Laptop Battery Reviews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dv6 battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: